Aurelo HEARING PROTECTION
This entry level system provides basic hearing protection but with the added bonus of situation awareness, enabling the user to be able to converse with colleagues and be fully aware of what is going on around them whilst maintaining a safe level of protection. Unlike standard hearing protectors, this system provides a comfortable set of ITE earpieces with re-usable ear tips. The control box features volume level control, enabling the user to even boost hearing if required but all to a safe level. All unsafe noises are compressed to the industry standard level of 85dB. The Aurelo has been tested at approved laboratories to EN352-2, EN352-7 and ANSI S3 19-1974 and reaches an impressive 31 SNR or 24 NRR. For more information please see our datasheet.
- Situation Awareness
- SNR 31dBA NRR 24dB
- Impulse Noise Protection up to 140dB (peak)
- Instant Noise reduction to 85dB
- 800 hours of continuous operation (alkaline batteries)
- Belt Clip
- Separate replaceable headset
- Visual Low Battery Warning
- Easily replaceable ear tips
AURELO PRODUCTS TO BUY
- Aurelo Basic system (Control box and headset)
- Aurelo Basic headset only
AURELO SPARES AVAILABLE TO BUY
- Ear tips Pack of 6 (available in Slim, Standard or Large).
- One Pair Pack of Windshields.)
- Replacement Basic Headset.
- Please contact us if you wish to purchase any Aurelo items.
UK manufacturer Hosiden Besson has invested in an automated coordinate measuring machine for incredibly efficient measurements of objects.
Hosiden Besson has shown its commitment to producing high quality safety products with its recent membership of the British Industry Safety Federation (BSIF).
According to the UK Government’s Health and Safety Executive (HSE), industrial hearing loss accounts for nearly 75% of all occupational disease civil claims