Bedlam Loud Tonecaller
Part Number: refer to datasheet
The line powered 105dBA Bedlam Loud Tonecaller is a telephone extension sounder which has been designed for installation in large offices or factory areas which have high ambient noise levels so that a ringing telephone can easily be heard.
The unit is rated to IP66 and is suitable for operation in adverse conditions.
- Telephone line powered (no mains voltage required)
- Penetrating output (105dBA typical)
- Volume control
- Reduced installation costs
- Available for hard wiring (using either screw or I.D.C. connections) or supplied with a 3 metre line cord and a 431A plug
- Weatherproofing to IP66
- REN of 0.75
- Maintenance free operation
- 2 selectable tones
The Bedlam Loud Tonecaller is designed to replace traditional mains powered bells, and is powered by the PABX and PSTN line voltage (60-100 volts AC). A variable output of 85-105 dBA is obtained by means of a potentiometer located within the unit.