BEDLAM LOUD TONECALLER – ATA (Coming soon)
Part Number: refer to datasheet
The New Bedlam LTC_ATA (BLTC-ATA) is a tone-caller designed to be used with an Analogue Telephone Adapter (ATA) for connection to an IP phone system, or to replace traditional bell on a PSTN (Max 100VRMS Ringing signal) line.
To be located in large offices or factory areas which have high ambient noise levels so that a ringing telephone can easily be heard. There is a variant fitted with a bright flashing light for loud areas where PPE maybe used or for the hard of hearing.
- REN of 0
- 4 Selectable tones in sympathy with the ringing signal cadence
- Penetrating Typical 105dBA SPL Output
- Level detection on incoming phone line eliminates false ringing singles
- Volume Control
- Weatherproofing to IP66
- Available with or without flashing ring indication light
- Available for hard wiring (using either screw or IDC terminal block) or supplied with a 3-metre line cord terminated with RJ11 4/6
- Requires a 12V DC supply (not supplied)
- Trade version
- Can be connected to a BT line via a line cord fitted with a BT431 plug (not supplied).