We recognise that our operations have an effect on the local, regional and global environment and wish to minimise the potential effects of our operations whenever and wherever possible.
As a consequence of this, the management is committed to continuous improvements in environmental performance and the prevention of pollution.
In particular Hosiden Besson Ltd will:-
- Meet and where practical exceed all relevant regulatory requirements
- Promote the use of recycling and use recycled materials, whilst reducing the consumption of materials wherever possible
- Ensure that the disposal of all waste is through safe and responsible methods
- Consider the environmental impact of its products at all stages of the life cycle from design, manufacture and final disposal
- To maintain a business management system which satisfies the requirements of ISO 14001
UK manufacturer Hosiden Besson has invested in an automated coordinate measuring machine for incredibly efficient measurements of objects.
Hosiden Besson has shown its commitment to producing high quality safety products with its recent membership of the British Industry Safety Federation (BSIF).
According to the UK Government’s Health and Safety Executive (HSE), industrial hearing loss accounts for nearly 75% of all occupational disease civil claims