The Managing Director, Senior Management and staff of Hosiden Besson are committed to achieving, promoting and improving quality throughout the organisation and in the products and services it provides.
To support this policy we will:
- Understand our customers’ needs and expectations ensuring they are achieved, monitored and continually improved.
- Promote a culture of quality and continuous improvement in all aspects of our work and at all levels of our organisation.
- Monitor and improve customer satisfaction levels.
- Set quality objectives in line with business needs and ensure they are achieved, communicated and reviewed regularly by management.
- Ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Review our Management Systems and processes to improve efficiency and customer focus.
- Ensure that employees have adequate skills and training to carry out their roles and responsibilities.
The Senior Management team will regularly review performance to identify areas requiring improvement.
UK manufacturer Hosiden Besson has invested in an automated coordinate measuring machine for incredibly efficient measurements of objects.
Hosiden Besson has shown its commitment to producing high quality safety products with its recent membership of the British Industry Safety Federation (BSIF).
According to the UK Government’s Health and Safety Executive (HSE), industrial hearing loss accounts for nearly 75% of all occupational disease civil claims