Productionisation FOR MANUFACTURE
HBL are experts at preparing or redesigning your prototype/product for manufacture. We ensure that your product will be:
- Assembled efficiently
- Best possible quality
- Cost reduced
- Better performing
Subtle changes to the design allow us to achieve this through the following processes:
- Full product prototyping to prove design
- Tool design and/or tooling modification
- Production Engineers ensure the build is fault free and unnecessary parts are removed during pre-production runs
- Purchasing check all parts for obsolescence, availability and cost, alternatives are suggested if more easily available, better specification or lower cost. We always check with customer before changing parts
- Manufacture test equipment to ensure the product performs within specification.
Our production facilities offer manufacture in both conventional and surface mount format. Flexible production lines enable us to produce both low and high volume products.
Validation / Verification
Hosiden Besson has a comprehensive package of test suited and tailored to our customer needs but backed up by our own internal high quality requirements.
UK manufacturer Hosiden Besson has invested in an automated coordinate measuring machine for incredibly efficient measurements of objects.
Hosiden Besson has shown its commitment to producing high quality safety products with its recent membership of the British Industry Safety Federation (BSIF).
According to the UK Government’s Health and Safety Executive (HSE), industrial hearing loss accounts for nearly 75% of all occupational disease civil claims