TELECOMS Handset Type 46
A robust handset constructed from flame retardant material fitted with a stainless steel armoured or curly cable that can be customised to suit many applications where durability is essential.
- Manufactured from flame retardant robust ABS/PC blend
- Fitted with a double clinched stainless steel armour or curly cable
- Customised specification to meet all requirements
- Various cable terminations to meet all requirements
- PTFE Conductor wires meeting UL regulations
- Acoustic parameters to customised specification
- Single pole momentary switch sealed to IP67 available
- Handset weight 575gm
- Length 210mm, width 53mm
- ESD protected to 2.2KV
- High power magnet fitted for reed relay operation
Hosiden Besson Ltd (HBL) is pleased to announce we will be an exhibiting at the upcoming Southern Manufacturing & Electronics Show on 6th – 8th February 2024 at the Farnborough International Exhibition and Conference Centre. As an OEM, ODM and subcontract manufacturer, HBL specializes in taking concepts and prototypes into production. Our experienced in-house team … Continue reading “Hosiden Besson to Exhibit at the Southern Manufacturing & Electronics Show”
Hosiden Besson are proud to announce the completion of solar panel installations at both of our factories in Hove, representing a major step towards our long-term goal of becoming a net zero company.
Hosiden Besson Ltd (HBL) is thrilled to announce we have achieved the medical device quality standard ISO 13485:2016 certification. This demonstrates our commitment to the highest levels of quality management and enables us to better serve medical device manufacturers with our subcontract manufacture and repair services.