TELECOMS Handset Type 46
A robust handset constructed from flame retardant material fitted with a stainless steel armoured or curly cable that can be customised to suit many applications where durability is essential.
- Manufactured from flame retardant robust ABS/PC blend
- Fitted with a double clinched stainless steel armour or curly cable
- Customised specification to meet all requirements
- Various cable terminations to meet all requirements
- PTFE Conductor wires meeting UL regulations
- Acoustic parameters to customised specification
- Single pole momentary switch sealed to IP67 available
- Handset weight 575gm
- Length 210mm, width 53mm
- ESD protected to 2.2KV
- High power magnet fitted for reed relay operation
UK manufacturer Hosiden Besson has invested in an automated coordinate measuring machine for incredibly efficient measurements of objects.
Hosiden Besson has shown its commitment to producing high quality safety products with its recent membership of the British Industry Safety Federation (BSIF).
According to the UK Government’s Health and Safety Executive (HSE), industrial hearing loss accounts for nearly 75% of all occupational disease civil claims